Become part of the Spectacle of the World’s Fastest brand!
This is truly a unique career opportunity to join our F1™ team and work with the best fans and the “fastest” company in the world!
- Sales support representative
- Call Center Supervisor
- Office Administrator
- CS Agent English/French/German
Who are we?
WPG Solutions is a growing outsourcing company based in Bucharest, next to DRISTOR metro station, present in Romania for over 5 years.
What are we famous for?
There are many things to discover about us, but one of our trademarks is that we always strive to offer our employees a friendly and easy-going atmosphere to work in 😊
We are young at heart, full of energy and we’re known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Mutual trust and communication are two of our strongest points
- We believe in having fun at work, respecting and trusting each other, which makes our jobs a lot easier 😊
We’re looking for a person with strong interest in customer service and sales to fill in our sales support representative position. Our new colleague will be in charge of assisting out American customers to make the best purchasing decisions.
- We offer a comprehensive communication training program that will help both in your professional and personal life;
- We also offer a good benefits package that will motivate you to be the best version of yourself;
- Excellent English skills;
- Not a morning person: we’re looking for someone who is comfortable working in the evening shift; 😊
- Good command of computer skills;
- Confident and charismatic person;
- Experience in sales and customer service is a bonus.
The Location: Our location is close to the DRISTOR metro station. This is a great place to work as you’ll be close to: Park Lake, Titan and IOR Parc, plenty of places where you can take your lunch and so on 😊
Why Should You Apply?
- It’s a great career start in sales
- You will definitely be interested in our benefits package
- You will find understanding and flexibility in our schedule
CALL CENTRE SUPERVISOR – IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY
Join our Formula™️ 1 Team and become part of the Spectacle!
WPG has been selected by Formula™️ 1 to provide contact centre support to their fans worldwide and 2018 has ended in full success, placing WPG Racing Solutions the 3rd Contact Center in Europe (according to the ECCCSA Awards).
As a Supervisor, you will be part of an elite Customer Support group, to support one of the world’s premier brands. F1™️ has an unparalleled reputation worldwide with over 500+ million affluent consumers. You will start at “full speed” and won’t slow down for the first few months. The team you will get to lead is young, energetic, tech-savvy, so if you are the right person let’s meet up.
WPG has built a custom call centre and training facility dedicated to F1™️ and our Agents – it’s a special working environment that immerses our staff in everything F1™️. This is truly a unique career opportunity to join our team and work with the “fastest” company in the world!
We are offering a competitive compensation package, benefits and flexible working schedule. We are building a fast-paced-culture that will be gratifying and “competitive”!
If you have the drive to become part of the F1™️ spectacle – we want you to apply by visiting us at www.worldpgl.com and sending your CV to email@example.com.
* Previous experience leading and supervising, manage and coach/mentor your team on all forms of communication, (call, chat, and e-mail).
* Strong management and organizational skills.
* Assume ownership of escalated scenarios from fans either by telephone or email.
* Ensure the team responds promptly to fan inquiries and complaints and resolve them accordingly.
* Ensure the team processes requests and refunds.
* Meet Quality and Productivity standards via Daily and Weekly reviews.
* Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions are taken.
* Communicate with other departments, as needed.
* Work with the Management to develop an ongoing staff performance review program.
* Analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports.
* Nurture a fun and “competitive” working environment
* Point of contact during race weekends for F1.
* Conduct regular performance reviews with the team (121’s)
* Attend regular operational meetings.
* This position reports to our Operations Manager
* MUST be able to work in shifts, on Nights and Weekends.
* 2-3+ years of hands-on experience in coaching, mentoring and quality assessment.
* Experience with supervising and developing agents.
* Experience with foreign stakeholders.
* Experience working with multilingual environments.
* Fluent in English (strong skills both written and spoken) and a proficiency on one of; Spanish, French and German is an asset.
* Experience with retention programs.
* People oriented and results driven.
* Ability to lead, organize and prioritize your team.
* Determined, positive and being able to take decisions under pressure.
* Coaching certificate is a plus.
* CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO START ASAP.
Compensation & Benefits
* Competitive package commensurate with experience.
* Fun and engaging incentives.
* Medical insurance.
* The work contract is Full-time.
The job is based in Bucharest and conveniently located near the Dristor station.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR WANTED
If one of your objectives for 2019 was working alongside the HR and management teams so that you can better understand what it takes for a company to function properly, then we have a great news for you:
We’re expanding our team and we’re looking for someone with great energy, proactive attitude and eagerness to learn new things, to fill in our Office Administrator position.
The main tasks of the office administrator will include managing office acquisitions and overseeing the good functionality of the office equipment. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
> Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies;
> Supervise facility staff;
> Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management;
> Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.);
> Support budgeting procedures and keeps evidence of invoices;
> Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
> Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
> Assist colleagues whenever necessary
> First escalation point in regards to the IT issues
> Manages interactions with our suppliers and external collaborators
> Excellent communication skills;
> Good level of Romanian and English;
> Good command of the Office pack;
> Basic IT knowledge would be considered a plus;
> Must be able to self-check and have a strong sense of accuracy;
> Driver’s license is a must.
What we offer:
> Variety in your work and an informal team atmosphere;
> Awesome company events;
> A challenging work environment, abundant in opportunities to learn and grow as a professional;
> Attractive salary, directly related to the experience and performance;
> Meal tickets;
> Private medical insurance;
> Attending courses in connection to the chosen career path.
ENGLISH & GERMAN/FRENCH SPEAKING CUSTOMER SALES REPRESENTATIVE WANTED!
Become the ambassador for one of the World’s most famous Brands!
We are currently looking for Full Time/Part Time English/German/French customer service representatives.
As a Customer Service Rep, you will be the one representing one of world’s premier brands and most exciting products, so you must be very charismatic, you must love talking to people and helping them out and last but not least, you must be passionate about speed! 🙂
Responsibilities and Duties
• Deals directly with customers by answering to the tickets;
• Responds promptly to customer inquiries and complaints and resolves them accordingly;
• Processes orders, forms, applications and requests;
• Meets the Quality and Productivity standards;
• Records details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken;
• Communicates with other departments, as needed;
• This position reports to the Team Leader/Supervisor.
• Excellent language skills C1 level is preferable: English+ German/French;
• Experience working in the customer service field is not mandatory, but highly recommended;
• Positive attitude, charismatic, highly empathetic;
• Good command of computer skills;
• Flexibility needed- during the race season (march-november) the working hours may vary depending on the location of the race.
Compensations & Benefits
· Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
· Performance bonus program.
· Fun and engaging benefits during “Race Weekends”
· Flexible work hours.
· Flexible vacation time from Nov. to Mar.
· Private medical insurance.
The job is based in Bucharest and conveniently – located near the Dristor station.
WPG’s culture is built upon the principles of Integrity, Fellowship, Engagement, Progress and Discipline. Our passion is to help develop the individual; we are truly focused on empowering our staff members by helping them achieve their career goals.
We encourage you to give your best by providing great incentives, tailored training and an exceptional environment, where you can make great friends and gain exposure to a dynamic industry with multiple professional and personal growth opportunities.
If you would like to be part of a young team of professionals and of what we like to call the WPG spirit all you have to do is send us a CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and be prepared to do what you like!