Our company is built on layer after layer of staff following a very clear organizational chart, starting with entry level operators able to speak multiple languages and skilled or specialized in specific tasks such as customer support or type A sales representatives, to team leaders speaking the required language and trained in liaising with senior staff. They offer team support by couching, mentoring and overall enabling the rest of the team. to supervisors and managers that are point of contact with our client and assume reporting, management, couching and training roles.
An additional layer of operational and HR managers support all projects and special requirements, making sure that KPI’s and SLA are met while hiring the right staff for your project.
Finally, the top management, with a hands-on attitude, readily available to any feedback and improvement for the project’s requirements, evolution or special requirements.
The hiring process is basically split in 6 parts
- Drafting the candidate profile along with the client;
- Starting to recruit according to the languages and skills required;
- Drafting a short list of candidates for the client’s approval, along with a detailed description of their skills;
- Scheduling the interview with the client;
- If they pass, they will be introduced to the project and meet the team leader/supervisor and manager, depending on the scale of the project;
- Once they are available to start working with us, they will go through an induction stage, including product training and client and internal procedures, as well as training on the tools that they will be required to work with (CRM, back office platforms, reporting templates, escalation forms and so on)